Travel Policy Priorities After COVID-19
For companies that require employees to travel, a corporate travel policy is critical for controlling costs and ensuring proper duty of care. While COVID-19 has significantly impacted business travel, many companies expect to return to in-person events, meetings or conferences in 2021.
Is your travel policy up to date?
Given the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic and taking into consideration the pace at which business travel will begin to resume, it is important that travel managers take the necessary precautions to promote the health, safety and well-being of employees.
Watching the "Travel Policy Priorities After COVID-19" webinar from Business Travel News, you’ll learn:
- What factors are influencing policy
- How market realities drive behavioral changes
- Tips on configuring and communicating policy updates
- Fiona LaPoint, Director of Global Travel Services - Cargill
- Steven Mandelbaum, VP Business Solutions - EAB
- Michelle De Costa, Head, Global Travel, Meetings & Events, Fleet and Aviation – Takeda Pharmaceutical Co
- Will Tate, Partner – GoldSpring Consulting
The views and opinions made in this webinar are those of the presenters, and do not necessarily reflect those of Enterprise Holdings, Inc. or its affiliates.