RENT A CAR AFTER AN ACCIDENT
Was your vehicle recently damaged from an accident or weather? The average rental for a collision repair takes nearly two weeks.* Wondering how you will get around without your vehicle? Enterprise can help.
Convenient & Reliable Transportation
Take advantage of our low rates while your car is being repaired
- We work with nearly all insurance companies and body shops and have 25 years experience in Canada.
- With over 500 Canadian locations, we're always close by.
- We’ll pick you up® - from your body shop, home or work. And, we'll take you back when your repairs are complete.
- Not sure how long you'll need the rental? No problem. No early return fees and our rates are valid until your vehicle is repaired.
How to get a rental car after an accident:
Rental Coverage Pays Off
Rental coverage pays for the cost of a rental while your vehicle is repaired after an accident. This coverage, available through your insurance company, costs about the same as renting a car for just one day. Contact your agent to add the coverage to your policy.
Are you a collision repair shop owner looking for free tools to stay competitive?
* Enterprise internal data.