With many unique attractions, such as Tusheti National Park, Lake Rista, Batumi, Georgia is a popular destination with tourists and business travelers alike. No matter if you’re visiting for only a few days or staying for a month or more, you can count on us to provide the perfect vehicle for your transportation needs. Travel conveniently and easily and experience more of what this beautiful country has to offer.
All drivers must be 21 or older to rent a car in Georgia. The maximum driver’s age is 79. There are no young driver fees.
You will need the following items to rent a car:
- A valid driver's license that has been held for at least one year
- A valid passport
- A valid credit card
- An International Driving Permit (IDP)
At Enterprise Georgia, standard insurance is included in the standard rates; however, we offer additional protection products that you can purchase along with your rental vehicle. Standard roadside assistance is also included in the standard rates. Other roadside services like a flat tire, jump start, fuel delivery, loss of keys or lock services are available upon request with an extra charge.
Enterprise customers may rent a car for one-way trips between Tbilisi Airport and our Tbilisi neighborhood location. Customers may also rent a car in Georgia and drop it off in Yerevan, Armenia although there are some restrictions and fees. At this time, driving to any other neighboring country is prohibited.
While driving in Georgia, there are a few key things to remember:
- It is prohibited to use your cell phone while driving.
- Drinking and driving is strictly forbidden.
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed to sit in the front passenger seat.
- Children under 7 years old must sit in safety seats.
- All passengers must wear seat belts.