CAN I RENT A 12 OR 15 PASSENGER VAN FROM ENTERPRISE?
Yes, you can rent 12 or 15 passenger vans from Enterprise if you are at least 25 years old.
Please be advised of the following:
- The van does not meet Federal Bus Safety Standards and may not be used to transport children in the 12th grade or younger, other than family members, for school related functions.
- These vans are not rented in Canada, nor can they be driven to Canada.
Additional terms and conditions apply when renting a passenger van in California:
- Each driver of the van shall have the necessary license for operation dependent on usage and or origination of the renting company.
- If used for transporting passenger for hire or by any non-profit organization, all drivers shall possess a class "B" license with a passenger transport endorsement.
- That if the van is used by any public or private school or school district (including any California community or state college), as governed by Section 39800.5 of the Education Code or Section 10326.1 of the Public Contract Code, all drivers of the van shall possess a valid class B license with a passenger transport endorsement.