HOW DO I REQUEST MISSING POINTS IF I FORGOT TO PROVIDE MY ENTERPRISE PLUS NUMBER?
Good news! You can request missing rental points up to six months after your return date, as long as the return date was on or after your enrollment date.
Now, let's get those points added for you. To best serve you, please answer the questions and follow the instructions below.
If you rented from Enterprise Rent-A-Car:
You will need the following information:
- Reservation or Rental Agreement number,
- Pick-up location,
- Pick-up date, and
- Return date
If you do have all of this information:
- You will need to login to your Enterprise Plus Account or click on 'My Account'.
- Then Select, 'My Rewards & Benefits'.
- After the 'My Enterprise Plus' page appears, scroll down and click on 'Request Missing Rental Activity'.
- You will then be redirected to a missing rental activity form, complete the form and hit the submit button.
If you do not have the above information but you do have your driver's license:
Please click here to visit our print receipt page where you can find all the necessary information needed so that we can provide you even faster service.
If you are still unable to request your missing points:
Please call one of our friendly customer services representatives at 1-800-962-7070 between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm Central Standard Time and we will get them added for you.
If you rented from National:
You will need to call 1-800-962-7070 between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm Central Standard Time. To expedite your request, please make sure you know your rental agreement or reservation number, pick up location, pick up date, and return date.