Turkey Car Rental
Turkey Car Rental Guide
Turkey is a unique vacation spot featuring world-renowned attractions like Aya Sofia, Ruin of Ephesus, and Cappadocia. Get your trip started by reserving a car with Enterprise and enjoy exploring this beautiful country at your own pace.
What is required to rent a car in Turkey?
In order to rent a car in Turkey, you must have:
- A valid drivers license plus an identity card or passport.
- If you are a foreign national, you must present the paper seal on your passport at the rental counter.
Should I rent a car in Turkey?
Renting a car in Turkey will give you a lot of freedom, as public trains do not run very frequently and typically only have terminals in major cities. The roads in Turkey are well paved and have adequate signage. There is also ample parking around popular tourist attractions.
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Turkey?
The minimum age to rent a car in Turkey is 21. There is no young drivers fee for any car groups.
- Cars available for rent include Mini, Economy, Economy Elite, and Intermediate.
- Renters must have a valid drivers license for at least one year.
- Cars available for rent include Minivan, Compact, Intermediate, Standard, Intermediate SUV, and Standard SUV.
- Renters must have a valid drivers license for two years.
- Cars available for rent include Premium, Luxury, and Full-size vehicles.
- Renters must have a valid drivers license for 3 years.
How much does it cost to rent a car in Turkey?
To get the most accurate price for your rental car, start a reservation by inputting the dates, times, and location. There are several factors to consider:
- Type of car
- Additional insurance and protection products included in reservation
- Other add-ons such as Wi-fi access, GPS, child seats, and ski racks
- Whether the car is picked up and dropped off at the same location or domestic one-way
- Number of additional drivers
Tips for driving in Turkey
The following information will make for safe and enjoyable driving throughout Turkey.
- Many roads in Turkey are not lit, so be cautious if you have to drive at night.
- You will frequently see police traffic stops to check that drivers are licensed and not under the influence. Be sure to keep your passport and license with you at all times while driving.
- When you are the first car in line at a stoplight, you are almost directly below the stoplight, making it very hard to see the light change color. Most people will honk to let you know that the light has changed and you can proceed.
- Adana Şakirpaşa Arpt. - Domestic Terminal
- Adana Şakirpaşa Arpt. - Intl. Terminal
- Ankara Esenboğa Airport
- Antalya Airport - Domestic Terminal
- Antalya Airport - Intl. Terminal 1
- Antalya Airport - Intl. Terminal 2
- Batman Airport
- Dalaman Airport Offsite
- Denizli Çardak Airport
- Diyarbakir Airport
- Elazığ Airport
- Erzurum Airport
- Gaziantep Airport - Domestic Terminal
- Gaziantep Airport - Intl. Terminal
- Hatay Airport
- Istanbul Airport - Domestic Terminal
- Istanbul Airport - Intl. Terminal
- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Intl. Airport
- İzmir Airport - Domestic Terminal
- İzmir Airport - Intl. Terminal
- Kayseri Erkilet Airport
- Kocaeli Cengiz Topel Airport
- Konya Airport
- Kütahya Zafer Airport
- Malatya Airport
- Mardin Airport
- Muğla Milas-Bodrum Airport
- Nevşehir Kapadokya Airport
- Samsun Çarşamba Airport
- Şanlıurfa GAP Airport
- Sinop Airport
- Trabzon Airport
- Van Ferit Melon Airport
- Alanya Downtown
- Ankara Train Station
- Antalya City Center
- Astoria Avm
- Atasehir Downtown
- Bahcesehir Downtown
- Batikent Downtown
- Belek Downtown
- Bodrum Downtown
- Cesme Downtown
- Cevahir Halic Avm
- Corum Downtown
- Fethiye Downtown
- Gebze Downtown
- Hatay Iskenderun Downtown
- Istanbul Acibadem
- Istanbul Beylikdüzü
- Istanbul Kadıköy
- Istanbul Kavacik
- Istanbul Maltepe
- Istanbul Maslak
- Istanbul Taksim
- Istanbul Yenibosna
- Karsiyaka Downtown
- MalatyaPark Avm
- Manisa Downtown
- Mini Lease
- Muğla Dalaman
- Mus Downtown
- Nevşehir Ürgüp
- Pendik Downtown
- Side Downtown
- Umraniye Downtown
- Uskudar Downtown
- Yenibosna Airport AVM