According to Dana LaBarge, Senior Vice President of Global Benefits at Enterprise Holdings, Inc., candidate interests are changing. Many have an increased interest in things like health and wellness; a sentiment echoed across the nation, as employees report health coverage is a critical work perk.
One benefit growing in popularity is assistance with travel and transportation; a benefit that companies can use to attract and retain top talent. There are two types of travel benefits: one that helps individuals get to work; the second helps make it easier for employees to travel for business
Commute Options for Employees
Commuting can come with significant stress. Programs like Commute with Enterprise can help employees have a better commute. By sharing rides, employees can arrive to work relaxed and recharged, helping to fuel a better company culture for everyone.
Employee transportation programs can have other company-wide benefits, including but not limited to:
Implementing a Business Travel Program
Business travel programs, like Business Rental program from the Combined Power of Enterprise and National, provide benefits for travel managers, travelers and companies. They’re designed to help employees get where they need to go in a way that can help maximize value, drive efficiency for companies and provide employees with a frictionless experience.
On top of the assurance of getting your travelers where they need to be, travel programs provide other company benefits, including:
- Identifying cost-saving opportunities
- Reducing employee time spent booking travel and managing itineraries
- Providing duty of care for employees, keeping them covered and cared for
- Providing strategic recommendations to help achieve business objectives
The Combined Power of Enterprise and National
Having an extensive network of neighborhood and airport car rental locations, alongside unparalleled customer service means convenience for travelers, no matter their destinations. But that’s just the start of what Enterprise and National can do for businesses. These programs offer mobility solutions that keep companies moving forward, including:
- Extensive Network: Thousands of locations in 90+ countries and territories with access to a diverse fleet.
- Flexible Fleet: Flexible rental lengths – rent for a day, week, month or more.
- Reputation: Enterprise Holdings is a 60+-year-old company with the experience and leadership to manage through economic cycles, political turmoil and natural disasters.
- Emerald Club: Complimentary membership to our nationally recognized loyalty program offers advantages such as bypass the counter, choice of any vehicle in the Aisle and free rental days.
- Duty of Care: Our customized car rental programs and comprehensive transportation solutions help employees travel with confidence and help ensure business continuity.
- Mileage Reimbursement: Quickly calculate savings with our easy-to-use mileage reimbursement calculator, saving time, money and wear-and-tear on employee personal vehicles.
- EHI Direct: Complimentary travel management tool allows you to manage rental car, air, hotel & travel expenses in one convenient location.
- Total Transportation Solution: We have mobility solutions for businesses and situations, including our Truck, Fleet, Commute and CarShare options.